CAPA: Corrective and Preventive Action Requirements and Industry Practice
This 2-day course provides intensive coverage of the elements of a corrective and preventive action (CAPA) system. Some primary topics include the purpose of a CAPA system and how it is integrated throughout a Quality Management System; appropriate data sources and how to coordinate, analyze and manage them; methods for verifying and validating actions; how to write good CAPA plans; how risk management is used in conjunction with the CAPA system; and 21 CFR and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Experience intensive coverage of the elements of a CAPA system
- Learn the purpose of a CAPA system and its integration throughout a quality management system (QMS)
- Identify appropriate data sources and how to coordinate, analyze, and manage them
- Learn methods for verifying and/or validating actions
- Practice writing good CAPA plans
- Learn the use of risk management in conjunction with the CAPA system
- Familiarize yourself with 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 requirements
Virtual Training Information
Our virtual training environment allows you to have direct interaction with your instructors and your fellow attendees. AAMI uses Zoom for virtual classes. You can test your connectivity and ability to use Zoom at zoom.us/test.
For virtual training courses, we request that you register at least one week in advance of the course start date to allow sufficient time for shipping of training materials and devices (Please allow two weeks for non-U.S. addresses). If you register within these time frames, AAMI cannot guarantee you will receive material prior to the start of the course but you will have access to digital versions of the materials. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Virtual Courses
Corrective & Preventive Action Requirement & Industry Practice (Jun24)
Jun 6 to Jun 7, 2024