AAMI Institutional Membership
is for healthcare delivery organizations, professional societies, colleges, universities and technical schools. Member institutions receive:
- Subscriptions to AAMI journals and newsletters.
- Deep discounts on AAMI products, including standards, books, training and education, for all representatives.
- Discounts on AAMI's eSubscription platform.
- $50 or more off ACI Certification exam and recertification fees for all representatives.
- 50% off job listings on the AAMI Career Center and free resume posting for all representatives
- Access to AAMI Connect, members-only discussion groups.
- Access to 230 technical standards committees and working groups (one voting member, one alternate member, and up to six liaisons per committee).
- Opportunities to serve on non-standards AAMI committees, including the Technology Management Council, Healthcare Technology Leadership Committee, and BI&T Editorial Board.
- Timely FDA and accreditation guidance, including The Joint Commission.
To apply for institutional membership, fill out the online application.