Standards Development Award
2022 Award Winners
Awarded to up to five people annually for major contribution(s) to the development or revision of a specific AAMI standard or international (ISO or IEC) standard under development by an international committee or subcommittee administered by AAMI, or for ongoing contribution(s) or service towards notable advances in standards development. Chairs of the originating committee for a standard are invited to consider nominating any major contributors to the efforts for recognition by AAMI. A public call for nominations also will be issued. Staff nominations (if any) are considered at the discretion of the selection committee. Selection is by the AAMI Standards Board. Awardees receive a plaque that is presented at the AAMI Annual Meeting or other appropriate meeting.
- Marked leadership and/or unusually productive service that has enhanced the prestige, standing or interests of, a particular AAMI-administered national or international technical committee(s).
- Outstanding contributions in the areas of research or testing, leading to new or revised standards.
- Development of an educational product or program or publication (book, article, blogs, etc) that benefits the work of an AAMI or ISO/IEC technical committee.
Nominations Must Include
- Completed and signed nomination form
- Three letters of support for the nominee that detail the individuals’ involvement and service.
- Letters should be thorough and persuasive.
- CV or Resume
Deadline for 2022 submissions has passed. For more information, contact email@example.com.