AAMI HTM Association of the Year Award
2022 Award Winners
The Clinical Engineering Association of Illinois (CEAI) is led by:
- President: Leslie McGovern, Clinical Engineering Site Director with Sodexo
- Vice President: Greg Czajka, Clinical Engineering Manager at Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Treasurer: Jose Nunez, Technician with Advocate Aurora Health
- Secretary: Rachel Homier, District Sales Manager at J2S Medical
This award recognizes an AAMI healthcare technology management (HTM) association that distinguishes itself during the course of the year through outstanding society operations and meetings, as well as a commitment to elevating the HTM profession at the local level.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- One or more specific association activities that enhanced the HTM field on a local level (i.e. participation in a state-wide career fair or other forms of local outreach about the profession, creation of a scholarship program for a local HTM student)
- Proven commitment to the professional development of the association’s members via activities that provide advanced education, training, and networking opportunities
- Examples of association-wide commitment to the field through association officers writing articles for industry publications, participating in AAMI and other industry committees, and speaking at industry events
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Active Society/Association membership with AAMI
- Examples of leadership in promoting the profession to the C-suite, clinicians, and other professionals in the healthcare technology field
- A commitment to community service proven with examples of specific activities
Nominators may submit evidence of additional types of activities relevant to this award and to the candidate society’s achievements. The award includes a local sponsored dinner for the association during AAMI HTM Week and a plaque to be presented at the AAMI Exchange.
The deadline for 2022 has passed. For more information, contact email@example.com.