AAMI's Young Professional Award
2023 Award Winner
Katherine B. Navarro, CCE
Katherine B. Navarro, CCE, biomedical engineer, Office of Healthcare Technology Management (HTM), Veterans Health Administration
About this Award:
This award is presented annually to a professional under the age of 40 who exhibits exemplary professional accomplishments and a commitment to the healthcare profession.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Employment in the healthcare field of three years or more.
- A commitment to the advancement of the profession by writing articles, participating on professional committees, and/or speaking at industry events.
- A commitment to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Specific professional examples of leadership.
- Important personal traits such as integrity, professionalism, creativity, and leadership.
- Involvement with AAMI and/or other local or state organizations.
The award includes a $1,000 check and plaque to be presented at the AAMI Exchange.
The nomination period for 2024 awards will open in Fall 2023. For more information, contact email@example.com.