AAMI & GE Healthcare BMET of the Year Award
This award is given to a biomedical equipment technician (BMET) to recognize individual dedication, achievement, and excellence in the field of healthcare technology management.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Achievement and sustained excellence through specific contributions to the profession.
- Achievement of the ICC Certification: CBET, CRES, CLES, or CABT
- Employment in the HTM field for five years or more
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Current responsibilities associated with the role of technician/technologist
- Active participation and leadership in local, state, or national HTM organizations
- Contributions to share knowledge and experience through speaking engagements or authorship of articles related to HTM
- Resolution of an HTM challenge or problem in a patient care environment
- A role in special projects or studies that made a difference to the field
The award includes a $1,000 check and a plaque to be presented at the AAMI Exchange.
The deadline for 2022 submissions has passed. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.