Book your room with our official housing provider for the deepest discounts available only to AAMI eXchange attendees. Our housing partner, Maritz Global Events, can help you book the best deal or reserve a block of rooms for your group.
All conference hotels are convenient and walking distance to the Long Beach Convention Center.
Deadline to Reserve at Special Rates
- Thursday, May 25
Hotel Descriptions & Map
Group Hotel Reservations
- Deadline to reserve and submit name is Friday, April 21
- To book 10 or more hotel rooms-select the exhibitor option, then Reserve 10+ Rooms HERE
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled with hotel within 72 hours of arrival, or failure to arrive on the scheduled arrival date are subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night's room rate and tax. This fee will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking.
List of Hotels
(Distance from Long Beach Convention Center)
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach (Headquarters Hotel) - next door
- Best Western Plus Convention Center - 4 blocks
- Courtyard Long Beach Downtown - 4 blocks
- Hilton Long Beach - 5 blocks
- Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach - 2 blocks
- Renaissance Long Beach - 1 block
- Westin Long Beach - 2 blocks
- Residence Inn Long Beach Downtown - 0.9 miles
Changes or Questions?
If a guest would like to make a change to their existing reservation and would like the personalized help, please call our customer service at 864-641-1551 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. You may also email Maritz Global Events at AAMIeXchange@maritz.com. For Exhibitor Block reservation assistance or questions, please email AAMIeXchangeExh@maritz.com.
Official AAMI eXchange Housing Provider
Maritz Global Events is the Official Housing Provider for AAMI eXchange 2023. AAMI has worked diligently with the hotels in San Antonio to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than Maritz Global Events is not approved by AAMI. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to AAMI.
Housing Warning - "Pirates" and "Poachers"
When AAMI staff secures sleeping rooms at hotels for our convention (commonly referred to as room blocks), we research the properties to make certain that our attendees will be adequately accommodated. The room block is established to ensure that rooms meet our standards and are offered at a discounted price.
Room poaching is a practice carried out by third-party companies that act as travel agencies, wholesalers, or destination management companies to solicit registrants for room reservations. Poachers often represent themselves as being affiliated with the AAMI eXchange. The poacher might inform registrants that the hotel room block is "sold out", and that if you do not book with them immediately, you may not get a room. Additional deceptive tactics may include distributing forms or promotional materials that appear to be issued by AAMI.
Furthermore, room poachers often don't deliver on promises to customers. When customers arrive, reservations are non-existent or the hotels are not conveniently located. Sometimes the rooms have been cancelled and hefty cancellation fees have been placed on the customer's credit card.
Beware of These Companies NOT Affiliated with AAMI:
Global Housing Management/GHM Travel