AAMI will host a Career Fair for employers and job seekers at the AAMI Exchange in Cleveland, Ohio, June 7–10, 2018. Take advantage of a full-range of complimentary services offered to all attendees.
- Attend AAMI's Career Fair: Meet face-to-face with employer representatives. Companies at the 2017 Career Fair included HCT Staffing, Health Tech Talent Management, Kaiser Permanente, Sodexo, SPBS, Inc., Stephens International Recruiting, The Intermed Group, UHS (Universal Hospital Services), University of California San Francisco, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Distribute Your Resume: Bring along plenty of copies of your resume to give to employers.
- Search for a Job: See listings of jobs available at each company. Also check out the online site for the most up-to-date job opportunities.
- Have Your Certification Questions Answered: Information will be available about getting ACI certification.
- Head Shots will be taken by a professional photographer. Update your LinkedIn account or have a current photo when you need it.
- Pick up Career Resources: Complimentary copies of useful career resources are available for you to take home and share with colleagues.
- Network with your peers, meet potential employers.
Employers may sign up for a table at the Career Fair. which takes place, Saturday June 8 and Sunday June 9. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To learn more about the Career Fair, contact Barbara Saxton at email@example.com.