AAMI leads global collaboration in the development, management, and use of safe and effective health technology. Through the publication of books, standards, recommended practices, technical information reports, periodicals, and a host of digital products, AAMI has the resources to help you stay on top of the news, trends, challenges, and solutions that matter the most.
Our products cover a wide variety of subjects, including benchmarking, biological evaluation, career tools, dialysis, healthcare technology management, human factors, IT, standards, sterilization, and more.
- Explore the AAMI Store. See more than 200 products, including AAMI's best-selling standards, recommended practices, and guidance documents for healthcare facilities and the medical device industry.
- Skim through our handy Product Highlights.
- Check out the colorful, new digital AAMI Catalog.
Publications for Everyone
BI&T and Horizons are
recipients of 2019 ASHPE awards.
- AAMI NewsWeekly—This online newsletter, delivered directly to your email account, includes the top stories of the week; an up-to-date listing of career opportunities in the field; and news on AAMI's standards, benefits, and services.
- BI&T—This award-winning and peer-reviewed journal, mailed six times each year to AAMI members, is filled with practical guidance, timely news articles, research papers, and features to help those on the front lines of healthcare technology and sterile processing—and their managers.
- Horizons—Popular and widely distributed, this biannual supplement to BI&T offers a comprehensive, focused, and engaging look at one topic. Recent issues have covered cybersecurity, the role of systems engineering in healthcare technology, and clinical alarm management.
- Standards Monitor Online—Through this regular electronic listing, you can get the most up-to-date information about standards activities, upcoming meetings, and draft documents.
Healthcare Technology Management Manual—Take your HTM department to the next level. The Healthcare Technology Management Manual, successor to the popular Medical Equipment Management Manual, can help you get there. This edition covers all aspects of running a successful HTM department, from accreditation and standards to HTM operations, personnel, and services. View in store.
AAMI Product Quick Links
|Browse the AAMI Store or go straight to one of these popular topic areas.