Investigation of Sterilization Process Failures Video
This 35-minute instructional video provides information essential to the understanding of sterilization process failures and includes practical guidance on:
- Essential elements of sterility assurance
- Product sterilization identification and traceability
- Sterilization process monitoring tools
- Correct actions to take when physical monitors, chemical indicators, or biological indicators indicate a sterilization failure
- Available tools to clarify steps and guide the investigation of sterilization process failures
- Product recall process
- Ways to help prevent sterilization process failures
Earn .5 credit hour CE credit through CBSPD and IAHCSMM.
Filmed at the New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center in Dedham, MA. Special thanks to Rose Seavey, MBA, BS, CNOR, CRCST, CSPDT; Mark Duro, CRCST, FCS, MOTU; and Karen Nauss, CRCST for their help in the development and filming of this video. Script written by Rose Seavey, MBA, BS, CNOR, CRCST, CSPDT.
Disclaimer: This video is intended to be a helpful information resource, and reflects the expert advice and views of the author. It is not to be construed as an interpretation of AAMI standards, nor does it constitute legal or regulatory advice.
Published: July 2015
|Product Code||Format||List Price||Member Price|