At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
March 23, 2020 – Heidi Horn: Coronavirus Actions All HTM Professionals Need to Take
As the number of people hospitalized with Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to rise, healthcare technology management (HTM) departments will play an increasingly critical role in addressing this crisis and its strain on the healthcare system. Here […]
March 20, 2020 – Bill Saltzstein: ‘Sweyntooth’ Demystified
For those of you who have Bluetooth devices in your hospitals and in your daily life (probably all of you), you probably were quite interested by a recent FDA communication regarding the "Sweyntooth" vulnerability. Now […]
March 17, 2020 – Rob Jensen: Health Technology Innovation Is Vital to the Future of Healthcare
We are on the cusp of major change in the health technology field, and those who do not innovate are on a path of becoming irrelevant. Our members understand the need to demonstrate resiliency in […]