At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
August 13, 2019 – Jovito Gonzales: The HTM Shortage Is a Global Concern
One of the many wonderful surprises during this year’s AAMI ExchangeÂ was when I met and became friends with a fellow BMET who was attending from the Philippines. During our conversation, it became very clear that […]
July 30, 2019 – William Hyman: How Promising Is the NPSD?
Fourteen years after the passage of the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act, one of the provisions of that law, the Network of Patient Safety Databases (NPSD) is now upon us. The question is, will […]
July 19, 2019 – Friedrich & Custer: Designing for Failure
You are having surgery. It's relatively minor, hoping to relieve the leg pain you have while walking. After the procedure is done, the surgeon tells you everything went well expects you will soon experience relief […]