At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
March 20, 2019 – Angela Ferguson-Bennett: Lighting My HTM Fire
â€œIf you find a job you love, you will never work a day in your life.â€ This is a quote that I have thought about since I heard it for the first time from a […]
March 14, 2019 – Mike Powers: Move Beyond â€˜Itâ€™s Just Politicalâ€™
Recently, I was talking with a colleague and mentioned that a new role he was considering with another organization was indeed a great opportunity, but that it may be wise to temper his expectations. Since […]
March 4, 2019 – Barbara Christe: Understanding College Accreditation
When I left the clinical engineering field to become an educator, I didnâ€™t foresee my career path as a â€œconnectorâ€ of healthcare technology management (HTM) and higher education. But the change has allowed me to […]