At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
September 9, 2019 – Hank Balch: Where's the Respect?
Let me get something off my chest that we really need to deal with in the sterile processing industry: We will never gain the dignity and respect we are looking for if we do not […]
August 23, 2019 – David Braeutigam: Prepare for an 'Epic' Future
We're fortunate to live in a period of truly epic technology growth, and it touches everything we do today. We benefit from super fast Wi-Fi both at work and at home, and we'll soon have […]
August 20, 2019 – Lucas Marsh: How May I Help You?
Sometimes, I think customer service is a tool that gets lost in the daily hustle for healthcare technology management (HTM) professionals. That's unfortunate, as customer service is an effective tool for any situation. Whether engaging […]