At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
February 25, 2020 – Mike Powers: Where Have the Instructions Gone?
I remember a time when a service manual contained the value for a variable resistor that was needed to derive the expected operation of a piece of equipment. I also remember learning how to tweak […]
February 11, 2020 – Avinash Konkani: What to Look for in Medical Lights
When I work on medical equipment planning, I often come across the issue of how best to differentiate between the medical lights for exam, procedure, and surgical rooms. We know that the lighting needs of […]
January 28, 2020 – Robert Sayle: CVSS Scores Can Help Short-Circuit Risk Determination Process
Note: A version of this post appeared as the Final Word article in the January/February 2020 issue of BI&T. Assessing a security vulnerability's risk to a healthcare delivery organization's (HDOs) systems could be a lot […]