At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
January 22, 2020 – Samantha Jacques: Six Steps for Strategic Planning
As we turn the calendar to another year and start a new decade, now is a great time to reassess and develop a strategic plan for your company or department. Often, we get so caught […]
January 9, 2020 – Mike Busdicker: Do You Want to Be a Leader?
My passion for the health technology field has put me on a path to help improve the treatment and care of patients. This same drive led me to set professional and personal goals throughout my […]
December 17, 2019 – Priyanka Upendra: How to Balance Competing Priorities
I'm sure all my healthcare technology management (HTM) friends and colleagues will attest to the challenges of multiple priorities. Balancing these priorities is hard, and this becomes more difficult when they compete with one another […]