Important Committee Central Update
AAMI Standards group members: concerned that you haven’t been receiving notifications from your AAMI Standards groups lately? Feeling like you might be missing something? It could be a problem with your AAMI Committee Central email notifications settings. To update your settings and ensure that you’re receiving all of the notifications:
1. Login go to “my profile” using the icon in the top right corner of the web page.
2. Go to the “my account” option on your profile, and select the “email preferences” option.
3. On the primary page make sure each option is set to “yes”.
4. Once again, go to the “my account” option on in your profile and select the “community notifications” option.
5. From there, under Communities, you can select whether you would like a daily digest (one email with all notifications) or real time notifications.
You should now be all set to receive all of the email notifications from your AAMI Standards groups! If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our AAMI Standards Program support team at email@example.com.