COVID-19 Lessons Learned: HTM, Sterile Processing, and Infection Control
November 24, 2020
This panel session brought together representatives from healthcare technology management, healthcare sterile processing, and infection prevention to discuss how these disciplines have responded to and learned from the COVID-19 crisis and highlight areas of alignment for patient and worker safety. This webinar presents a multidisciplinary approach and lessons learned in each area and across the organization.
- Amanda Benedict, vice president, standards at AAMI
- Danielle McGeary, vice president of HTM at AAMI
- Damien Berg, regional SPD manager at UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies
- Dr. Samantha Jacques, vice president, clinical engineering at McLaren Health Care
- Bethany Phillips, program director, infection prevention and control at Children's Health (Dallas, TX)