AAMI Standards Monitor Digest: February 2020
Categories: AAMI News, Government, HTM Professionals, Medical Device Manufacturers, Medical Device Manufacturing, Sterilization Professionals
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11138-7:2019, Sterilization of health care products—Biological indicators—Part 7: Guidance for the selection, use, and interpretation of results More info
- AAMI TIR97:2019, Principles for medical device security—Postmarket risk management for device manufacturers More Info
- AAMI CR500:2019, Basic Introduction to the IEC 60601 Series More info
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 14971:2019, Medical devices—Application of risk management to medical devices More info
Calls for Participation
- AAMI/CN, Small Bore Connectors Committee
The committee is seeking user, regulatory, and general interest members to participate in development of AAMI/ISO 80369-7, Small-bore connectors for liquids and gases in healthcare applications—Part 7:Connectors for intravascular or hypodermic applications.
Contact: Colleen Elliott at email@example.com
- AAMI EQ, Medical Equipment Management Committee
The committee is seeking industry, regulatory, and general interest members to participate in the development of AAMI EQ110/Ed.1, Guidance for health care technology management education programs.
Contact: Patrick Bernat at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get updates on the latest standards activities, including calls for comments and notices about meetings, subscribe to AAMI’s free monthly Standards Monitor Online newsletter at www.aami.org/standardsmonitor.