Members of AAMI’s Wireless Strategy Task Force tour the Garfield Innovation Center in San Leandro, CA.
AAMI’s Wireless Strategy Task Force (WSTF) was formed to help implement the priorities identified during the AAMI Wireless Workshop, held in the fall of 2012. The group helps by clarifying roles and responsibilities in wireless technology management; offering guidance in the management of spectrum to improve safety and reliability; providing guidance on managing risk and preventing failure; and addressing other wireless-related needs of the healthcare technology management (HTM) community.
- Watch this video featuring Steve Baker, from Welch Allyn and member of AAMI's Wireless Strategy Task Force. He answers four questions on wireless issues in the healthcare environment.
- Hot Topic: Wireless Technology
Wireless Technology in Healthcare Horizons Fall 2016
Wireless Strategy Task Force Gets a Peek at Healthcare’s Future AAMI News January 2015
Top 10 Ways to Mitigate the Risk and Effects of Cyberattacks on Medical Devices AAMI News October 2015
- FAQs for the Wireless Challenge in Healthcare. AAMI's WSTF developed this document to provide answers to frequently asked questions regarding wireless issues in the healthcare environment. August 2014
- Managing Wireless Landmines: An mHealth Summit Session. Members of AAMI’s Wireless Strategy Task Force (WSTF) presented a panel discussion titled “Managing Wireless Landmines” at the Dec. 2013 mHealth Summit. The session offered practical ways of managing the various challenges involved with implementing wireless technologies in the healthcare environment. December 2013.
- Wireless Workshop Report: Healthcare Technology in a Wireless World 2013
- Wireless Workshop: Risks, Challenges and Opportunities of Wireless Technology Systems in Healthcare October 4-5, 2012