Registration is Now Open!
| Early |
Until June 15
| Regular |
After June 15
|Member*||$275 USD||$350 USD|
|Non-Member||$300 USD||$375 USD|
|Full-Time Student (with valid student ID)||$150 USD||$175 USD|
|Lower-Middle and Low Income Countries**||$150 USD||$175 USD|
* Member is defined as an individual who is a current member of an affiliated society of AAMI or IFMBE. Members of IFMBE MUST complete and fax or email the registration form in the above link in order to receive the member rate. You will NOT be able to register online.
** For a list of lower-middle and low income countries, click HERE.
Requests for refunds must be received by Wednesday, August 5, 2021, and are subject to a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for requests received after this date. Refunds will not be issued for “no-shows.”
Grants for Young Participants Application
To facilitate the participation of young attendees coming to ICEHTMC from outside of the U.S.A., the Organizing Committee is providing limited grants for two nights of hotel (September 28–29 in shared rooms of 2–3 people) for international participants under 35 years old.
The requirements to apply and request a grant are:
- Must be registered and paid in full for the Congress
- To reside outside of the U.S.A.
- Be less than 35 years old on the 1st day of the Congress, September 28, 2021
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the brief application HERE. The grants are assigned to eligible requesters following the order of registration. The results of the grants assignment will be notified before the end of June 2021 to all applicants.
Letter of Invitation & International Visa Information
For additional information, visit the Travel page HERE.
Full Conference Registration Includes:
- Education Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Poster Presentations
- Lunch & Refreshment Breaks (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Monday & Wednesday Night Receptions (Tuesday evenings event is a separate fee)
- Congress Materials
- Certificate of Attendance/CEUs