Congress Partners & Scientific Committee (coming soon)
Robert Jensen, FHIMSS, AAMI President & CEO
The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation® (AAMI) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1967. It is a diverse community of more than 9,000 professionals united by one important mission—the development, management, and use of safe and effective health technology. AAMI is the primary source of consensus standards, both national and international, for the medical device industry, as well as practical information, support, and guidance for healthcare technology and sterilization professionals. AAMI leads global collaboration in the development, management, and use of safe and effective health technology.
AAMI is committed to:
- Supporting the efforts of our members to improve patient care by advancing the safety and effectiveness of health technology.
- Sharing information openly and effectively, to value the multifaceted nature of our community.
- Serving our community with superior ethical and professional standards.
- Fostering a trusting and inclusive environment that respects each individual while encouraging collaborations.
- Providing the highest level of quality in everything we do.
AAMI Board Members
Tom Judd, Chair (USA), IFMBE-CED Chair
IFMBE-CED is a professional division of the International Federation of Medical and Biological Engineering, a global federation of clinical engineers and allied professionals dedicated to the advancement of safe and effective medical technology design, deployment and management programs. We achieve this through exchange of educational resources, communication, professional development and certification in clinical engineering. By working internationally with regulatory agencies, standards organizations, World Health Organization and other professional associations, we seek to advance the role of clinical engineering in the institutional frameworks of health care policy, strategy, planning, and management worldwide.
IFMBE-CED Board Members