- Interstates 77 and 85 link Charlotte to hubs across the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest. Interstate 40 is a coast-to-coast link located less than an hour north of the Queen City.
- For a map of parking garages near the convention center, click HERE.
- Fly into Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), which is about 8 miles and 13 minutes from downtown. Additional information about the airport can be found HERE.
Taxi Pick-up at Airport
- Taxis service is available curbside on the Arrivals/Baggage Claim level. The estimated fare from the airport to downtown is $25.00. More information can be found HERE.
Uber and Lyft Pickup at Airport
- If you plan to use Uber, Lyft, or another app-based rideshare services, they are located on the Arrivals/Baggage Claim level (lower level Zone 4). More information can be found HERE.
Additional Ground Transportation
- Other means of ground transportation, such as limos, public transportation, and car rentals, are available HERE.