We Can’t Wait to See You at AAMI Exchange 2021
June 4–7, 2021 | Charlotte, NC
In times of crisis, our communities are a needed source of strength, solidarity, and rejuvenation—only together can we pave the way forward. The AAMI community will come together again next June at AAMI Exchange 2021, an opportunity to connect with colleagues new and old, share stories of how healthcare technology is evolving, to power emerging innovations, and to refine our norms as an industry to adapt to a changing world.
AAMI Exchange 2021 will be a new kind of conference experience, and we hope you’ll join us!
- Call for Session Proposals Launches - July 20
- Exhibitor Prospectus, Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities available - July 20
- Proposal Submission Deadline - August 21
- Registration and Housing Opens - December 7
New To AAMI Exchange?
The AAMI Exchange is the premier health technology event bringing together the entire community of AAMI stakeholders—biomedical and clinical engineers, technicians, cybersecurity and sterilization experts, hospital administrators and managers, and the industry's leading service and solution providers. The AAMI Exchange provides a forum for broad conversations among these stakeholders on the ever-changing industry of medical technology.
Who Should Attend?
Our attendees include a wide variety of professional levels, and even students, working and learning in the health technology field. Our education sessions are led by recognized experts in their fields. We also hold sessions focused on entrepreneurs looking to launch new products or businesses. Decisionmakers and managers take advantage of our exhibitor engagement opportunities and network building events.
What to Expect
We promise to:
- Deliver new opportunities to exchange ideas, expand networks, and experience new technologies to empower professionals around the world—now and into the future.
- Engage attendees with innovative learning. The 2021 education program will deliver an immersive and interactive learning environment for professionals of all experience levels. The program will deliver tracks on cybersecurity, sterilization, global perspectives, HTM and more. The exhibit hall will showcase new and emerging products and technologies, an IoTXperience, and virtual reality theater. In addition, the networking events will facilitate relationship building and the sharing of best practices with peers from across the world.
- Confirm AAMI's focus on year-round excellence and reinvestment in the health technology profession in the form of professional development, certification, peer-to-peer communities, and development of standards, white papers, and best practices.
Email the AAMI Exchange staff at firstname.lastname@example.org