Showcase your brand and the health technology solutions your company provides at eXchange 2022!
- The Exhibitor Service Kit is now available HERE. If you have used or ordered through Expresso by GES in the past, you can use your login same credentials, otherwise use the "Create Account" to build a new login.
- Exhibitor Registration & Guest Expo Pass are now available. You can login and access the information through the exhibitor console HERE.
If you need assistance with the login credentials, email eXchange@aami.org.
We look forward to welcoming in person over 2,300 HTM decision makers and influencers from across the globe to AAMI eXchange 2022! As we return to a place-based show, attendees are eager to engage with you and ready to learn about your innovative products and smart solutions.
Why Exhibit at AAMI eXchange?
Put simply, AAMI eXchange delivers real ROI connecting your company with a highly targeted and engaged subset of the health technology industry.
As the largest and most renowned healthcare technology management exhibition in the world, the AAMI eXchange is the ultimate resource for healthcare technology systems, products and services.
Exhibiting at AAMI eXchange allows you organization to:
- Showcase products, services, and solutions in front of a targeted audience.
- Meet and have access to influential prospects.
- Build relationships by engaging with current clients or creating new partnerships.
- Increase brand awareness within the HealthTech industry.
- Launch new products.
- Cement your status as a HealthTech industry leader.
eXchange attendees will arrive in:
- Evaluate innovative products and smart solutions.
- Develop and reinforce strategic partnerships with suppliers and colleagues.
- Learn the current business trends and best practices.
- Network and engage with industry leaders.
Dive into the details and join us in San Antonio:
Who Should Exhibit?
Medical Device Manufacturers & Service Providers Organizations that specialize in:
- Accreditation & Regulatory
- Anesthesia Equipment & Service
- Asset Management & Tracking
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Imaging / Radiology / Diagnostic
- Information Technology
- Test Equipment Safety
As we plan to meet in San Antonio, AAMI’s focus is the safety and health of eXchange 2022 participants. We are committed to producing an environment where you can efficiently and safely conduct business. We will continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic at both the global and local levels and follow recommendations from the local public health department, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Contact AAMI eXchange at email@example.com
Maritz Global Events is the NEW Official Housing Provider for AAMI eXchange 2022. AAMI has worked diligently with the hotels in San Antonio to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than Maritz Global Events is not approved by AAMI. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to AAMI.
If you are contacted by another housing service trying to sell hotel rooms, please notify AAMI eXchange staff before providing and company or personal, credit card, or banking information.
Housing Warning - "Pirates" and "Poachers"
When AAMI staff secures sleeping rooms at hotels for our convention (commonly referred to as room blocks), we research the properties to make certain that our attendees will be adequately accommodated. The room block is established to ensure that rooms meet our standards and are offered at a discounted price.
Room poaching is a practice carried out by third-party companies that act as travel agencies, wholesalers, or destination management companies to solicit registrants for room reservations. Poachers often represent themselves as being affiliated with the AAMI eXchange. The poacher might inform registrants that the hotel room block is "sold out", and that if you do not book with them immediately, you may not get a room. Additional deceptive tactics may include distributing forms or promotional materials that appear to be issued by AAMI.
Furthermore, room poachers often don't deliver on promises to customers. When customers arrive, reservations are non-existent or the hotels are not conveniently located. Sometimes the rooms have been cancelled and hefty cancellation fees have been placed on the customer's credit card.
Beware of these companies not affiliated with AAMI:
Global Housing Management/GHM Travel