Save the date! The AAMI Exchange 2020 will take place in New Orleans, LA from June 12–15, 2020.
AAMI Exchange 2020 information about Exhibiting and Sponsorship opportunities here.
- See a recap of the AAMI Exchange 2019 here.
- Call for AAMI Exchange 2020 Session Proposals will open in August.
- Registration and Housing will open in December 2019.
The AAMI Exchange is the premier health technology event which seeks to connect the full gamut of AAMI stakeholders—biomedical and clinical engineers, technicians, cybersecurity and sterilization experts, hospital administrators and managers, and the industry's leading service and solution providers. The AAMI Exchange provides a forum for broad conversations among these stakeholders on the ever-changing industry of medical technology.
- Deliver new opportunities to exchange ideas, expand networks, and experience new technologies to empower professionals around the world—now and into the future.
- Engage attendees with innovative learning. The 2020 education program will deliver an immersive and interactive learning environment for professionals at all experience levels. The program will deliver tracks on cybersecurity, sterilization, global perspectives, HTM and more. The exhibit hall will showcase new and emerging products and technologies, an IoTXperience, and virtual reality theater. In addition, the networking events will facilitate relationship building and the sharing of best practices with peers from across the world.
- Confirm AAMI's focus on year-round excellence and reinvestment in the health technology profession in the form of professional development, certification, peer-to-peer communities, and development of standards, white papers, and best practices.