AAMI Exchange 2020 brings HTM students, new professionals, and leaders together to learn about the latest innovations and advances in healthcare technology. No matter where you are in your career—AAMI Exchange 2020 is for you!
If you're a full-time student, your registration fee for the entire conference is just $75. Tips to Build Your Case to attend AAMI Exchange 2020 go here.
There's a lot to pack into four days, so here are some highlights to help you plan your time in New Orleans.
- Stop by the Career Center. Are you looking for a job or getting ready to look for one soon? Need career advice? Wish you knew more about what it takes to succeed as an HTM professional? Pick up some of AAMI's professional development resources.
- Interview with your next employer, find out where the jobs are and what skills companies are looking for, and get some sound career advice.
- Free headshots!
- Tip: Bring multiple copies of your resume and dress to impress.
- Open Saturday & Sunday
There will be a complete lineup of professional development sessions geared toward students and new professionals that will provide practical advice and tips. Detailed education sessions coming soon, but you can view the preliminary schedule-at-a-glance here.
- With nearly 200 exhibitors, including many of the world's leading manufacturers and service providers, the Expo Hall is a is a great place to network and learn more about state-of-the-art health technology.
- Get a first-hand look at new medical devices, visit the IOT Experience and experience interoperability in patient safety, AR/VR, or learn something new at the AAMI Spotlight education sessions held each day.
- Check out the list of exhibitors and the floorplan here.
Don’t miss your chance to meet leaders in the health technology industry and make connections with professionals in the HTM field!
- Welcome Reception in the Expo Hall
Friday, June 12, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Next Gen Reception
Friday, June 12, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- New Attendee Reception
Friday, June 12, 7:00 pm –8:00 pm
- Networking Lunches in the Expo Hall
- Happy Hour in the Expo Hall
Saturday, June 13, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm—Sponsored by Avante Health Solutions
- AAMI's Awards Celebration
Saturday, June 13, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
- 3rd Annual Fun Run & Walk Fundraiser (pre-registration required)
Sunday, June 14, 6:00 am-7:00 am
- AAMI's Appreciation Reception at the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame
Sunday, June 14, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
To view the complete Schedule-at-a-Glance go here.