- Seminar: Nurses and Respiratory Therapists: Working Together for Safe Alarm Systems Management
Presented Monday, May 11, 2015: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Eastern
Go to the seminar page for information on the seminar including free registration, speakers, and credits.
Home Healthcare Events
That Stupid Machine is Alarming Again: Transitioning Hospital Technology into the Home
Presented, December 11, 2014
- Best Practice Recommendations for Infusion Pump Information Network Integration
Presented January 23, 2013 by Erin Sparnon, MEng, Senior Project Engineer Health Devices Group, ECRI, and Todd Cooper, Breakthrough Solutions Foundry.
- Multiple IV Infusion Safety
Presented May 2012 by the Health Technology Safety Research Team
Past Alarm Events
- Safety Innovation Series Webinars—Alarms
Five webinars were presented from December 2012 to April 2013, by the authors of Safety Innovation Series papers. Slides and recordings are available for each webinar.
- Webinar Series on Alarm Systems Management Resources
These webinars were presented from September 2013 to April 2014. Slides, recordings, and checklists are availabe for each webinar.