AAMI has two benchmarking products designed to help users measure their practices and policies against similar users in a wider universe.
AAMI's web-based benchmarking tool has quickly become an essential resource for departments that manage healthcare technology. Utilized by hospitals around the world, Benchmarking Soutions—HTM is designed to help users compare practices, policies, and procedures against similar departments at other facilities.
The tool addresses:
- Budgeting levels for maintenance, office expense, training, computers/software, and more
- Staffing levels allocated to management, repair, and other responsibilities
- Cost of maintenance contracts
- Hours spent on maintenance and repair
- Personnel qualifications and responsibilities
- Number of devices maintained by a CE program
- Scheduled maintenance.
This comprehensive resource, available as an annual subscription, includes a web-based survey featuring nearly 120 benchmarking and best practice measurements; plus powerful, easy-to-use tools to help analyze data.
Benchmarking Solutions—Sterile Processing
This web-based platform is designed to help sterile processing departments measure their practices, financial and personnel needs, and policies against others. It includes more than 130 benchmarking measurements and metrics; and a powerful, easy-to-use tool to help analyze data.
Developed by leading sterilization and software experts, Benchmarking Solutions—Sterile Processing examines critical elements of your sterile processing program, including: