AAMI offers a number of resources to help professionals in the healthcare technology and sterilization fields advance in their careers. Whether you are just starting out or a veteran looking for new opportunities and training, we have the help and support you need. Our resources include:
- The Career Center, a state-of-the-art electronic jobs board for job seekers and employers alike.
- AAMI University offering a wide array of courses and programs for busy professionals.
- Propose a Webinar – AAMI encourages members interested in contributing to educational programming to propose webinar topics at any time.
- Certification for biomedical equipment technicians, radiology equipment specialists, laboratory equipment specialists, healthcare technology managers, and quality system managers.
- Guidance and tips for students looking to enter the exciting field of healthcare technology.
- Industry Training lists courses, from CAPA to Human Factors, scheduled for the year.
Train-the-Trainer – Become a part of an elite group of individuals who serve as instructors for AAMI University’s Training Programs! AAMI is looking for qualified applicants to join our faculty right now!
There are more resources highlighted in the links to your left.
At AAMI, we believe healthcare technology and sterilization professionals—whether working in healthcare facilities, laboratories, the medical devices industry, government, or academia—have an invaluable role to play in keeping modern healthcare safe and effective.
In the News
Making the Grade—Advice for Passing the CBET Exam AAMI News March 2017
Career Growth Comes at the Edge of Your Comfort Zone AAMI News March 2017
Ten Tips for Career Success AAMI News February 2017