AAMI HTM Association of the Year Award
This award recognizes an AAMI healthcare technology management (HTM) association that distinguishes itself during the course of the year through outstanding society operations and meetings, as well as a commitment to elevating the HTM profession at the local level.
Candidate associations must demonstrate:
- One or more specific association activities that enhanced the HTM field on a local level (i.e. participation in a state-wide career fair or other forms of local outreach about the profession, creation of a scholarship program for a local HTM student)
- Proven commitment to the professional development of the association’s members via activities that provide advanced education, training, and networking opportunities
- Examples of association-wide commitment to the field through association officers writing articles for industry publications, participating in AAMI and other industry committees, and speaking at industry events
Candidate associations should demonstrate:
- Active Society/Association membership with AAMI
- Examples of leadership in promoting the profession to the C-suite, clinicians, and other professionals in the healthcare technology field
- A commitment to community service proven with examples of specific activities
Nominators may submit evidence of additional types of activities relevant to this award and to the candidate society’s achievements.
The award includes a $1,500 check and a plaque to be presented at the 2018 Annual Conference & Expo in Long Beach, CA.
2017 Award Recipient
The first recipient of this honor, the Indiana Biomedical Society, promotes the education and development of its more than 300 members through bimonthly training sessions, quarterly meetings, and workshops, as well as its long-running annual conference. The society also is dedicated to the development of the field’s future leaders, offering scholarships and hosting career fairs for local students.
Make your 2018 nomination using the online nomination form. All information pertaining to this award must be received by January 31, 2018.
Electronic submissions are encouraged. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper submissions are also accepted. Nomination information can be mailed to:
4301 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 301
Arlington, VA 22203-1633
Attn: Allison Rafti