AAMI's Young Professional Award
This award is presented annually to a professional, under the age of 35, who exhibits exemplary professional accomplishments and a commitment to the healthcare profession.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Employment in the healthcare field of 3 years or more.
- A commitment to the advancement of the profession by writing articles, participating on professional committees, and/or speaking at industry events.
- A commitment to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Specific professional examples of leadership.
- Important personal traits such as integrity, professionalism, creativity, and leadership.
- Involvement with AAMI and/or other local or state organizations.
The award includes a $1,000 check and plaque to be presented at the 2019 AAMI Exchange in Cleveland, OH.
The next deadline for nominations is January 7, 2019. For more information, contact at email@example.com.
Young Professional Award Winners
- 2018 – Clarice Holden
- 2017 – Priyanka Upendra
- 2016 – Jennifer DeFrancesco
- 2015 – Erin Sparnon
- 2014 – Shelly Crisler
- 2013 – Barrett Franklin, MS, CCE
2018 Award Recipient
Make your nomination for 2019 using the online nomination form. The deadline for nominations is January 7, 2019.
For more information, contact MaryJane Thomas at +1-703-253-8296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.