AAMI's Young Professional Award
This award is presented annually to a professional, under the age of 35, who exhibits exemplary professional accomplishments and a commitment to the healthcare profession.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Employment in the healthcare field of 3 years or more.
- A commitment to the advancement of the profession by writing articles, participating on professional committees, and/or speaking at industry events.
- A commitment to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Specific professional examples of leadership.
- Important personal traits such as integrity, professionalism, creativity, and leadership.
- Involvement with AAMI and/or other local or state organizations.
The award includes a $1,000 check and plaque to be presented at the 2019 AAMI Exchange in Cleveland, OH.
Young Professional Award Winners
- 2018 – Clarice Holden
- 2017 – Priyanka Upendra
- 2016 – Jennifer DeFrancesco
- 2015 – Erin Sparnon
- 2014 – Shelly Crisler
- 2013 – Barrett Franklin, MS, CCE
2018 Award Recipient
The next deadline for nominations will be January 31, 2019.
For more information, contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.