AAMI is a leader in the effort to enhance the development, use, and maintenance of healthcare technology and medical devices—with an emphasis on safety and effectiveness. Through the publication of books, standards, recommended practices, technical information reports, periodicals, and a host of digital products, AAMI has the resources to help you stay on top of the news, trends, challenges, and solutions that matter the most.
Something for Everyone
- AAMI News — A monthly newsletter that keeps you up to date with industry and regulatory news, standards activities, and AAMI benefits. Each issue also includes personality profiles, interviews, and guidance from experts in the field.
- AAMI News Weekly — This online newsletter, delivered directly to your e-mail account, includes the top stories of the week; an up-to-date listing of career opportunities in the field; and news on AAMI's standards, benefits, and services.
- BI&T — This award-winning and peer-reviewed journal, mailed six times each year to AAMI members, is filled with practical guidance, timely news articles, research papers, and features to help those on the front lines of healthcare technology and sterile processing—and their managers.
- Horizons —Popular and widely distributed, this biannual supplement offers a comprehensive, focused, and engaging look at one topic. Recent issues have covered cybersecurity, the role of systems engineering in healthcare technology, and the explosion of mobile health.
- Standards Monitor Online—Through this regular electronic listing, you can get the most up-to-date information about standards activities, upcoming meetings, and draft documents.
Did You Know?
- Our products cover a wide variety of subjects including: benchmarking, biological evaluation, career tools, dialysis, healthcare technology management, human factors, IT, standards, sterilization, The Joint Commission, and more
- These products come in all shapes and sizes including pdfs, print, videos, CDs, and online subscriptions.
- Explore the many products included in the AAMI Resource Catalog. This year's catalog contains more than 200 products, including AAMI's best-selling standards, recommended practices, and guidance documents for healthcare facilities and the medical device industry. Visit the AAMI Store to make a purchase or skim our handy Products List for more detail.