AAMI News December 2018, Volume 53, Issue 12
Global and regulatory shifts to technological advances, AAMI News looks back at stories that made headlines in 2018.
Standards have a way of bringing people together, and that took on a whole new meaning when standards leaders and longtime AAMI members, Lena Cordie and Richard Bancroft, were engaged while attending Sterilization Standards Week.
The FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health has committed to publishing draft guidance focused on “sustaining high-quality servicing.”
Johnson & Johnson will host its 10th Kilmer Conference in Dublin, Ireland, June 3–6, 2019. The event is a premier global forum focused on sterility assurance and sterilization for invited professionals from industry, academia, government agencies, and healthcare delivery organizations.
- News in Brief
- AAMI to Launch Innovation Competition at the Exchange
- FDA Issues Cybersecurity Premarket Guidance
- AAMI Buyers Guide
- Next Generation Wireless Technology to Have ‘Tremendous Impact’ on Telehealth
- Tech World: A Passion for Promoting the HTM Field in California
- The Big Picture: CABMET
- Asked & Answered: Validating SPD Manager Competency
- Career Center: Centura College Set to Launch New BMET Training Program
- Member News: ONE on ONE with Wesley Reid
- AAMI All-Star: Benjamin G. Esslinger
- Take the CBET Exam at the Indiana Biomedical Society’s Annual Conference
- Members on the Move
- Standards Spotlight: Words Matter: Defining Terms Surrounding Medical Device Servicing
- Advertisers in this Issue