AAMI News May 2018, Volume 53, Issue 5
For the past several years, AAMI has asked members of the HTM community to nominate exemplary professionals as part of its HTM Week celebration. This year, we received a deluge of emails touting the laudable performance of HTM professionals across the country.
AAMI has turned to a rising healthcare technology management leader to serve as its first vice president of HTM, a move that underscores the association’s commitment to the professionals in that field.
A draft Brexit agreement has established a 21-month transition period, beginning on March 29, 2019, during which European Union (E.U.) laws and regulations would remain in effect in the United Kingdom (U.K.) even as the country formally leaves the union.
What will it take to solve the frustrating problem of a lack of qualified applicants to fill open positions in healthcare technology management?
- News in Brief
- AAMI, CHIME Launching Leadership Academy for HTM Professionals
- Hospital Uses Big Data to Keep Even the Smallest Patients Safe
- AAMI, ACCE, IFMBE to Host Global Forum on HTM Challenges
- AAMI Buyers Guide
- FDA Delays Enforcement of Combination Product Reporting Requirements
- The Big Picture: International Conference on Medical Device Standards and Regulations
- Asked & Answered: Patient-Owned Medical Devices
- Career Center: Certification Means Quality in Any Language
- One on One with Arif Subhan
- AAMI All-Star: Dave Dickey
- Standards Spotlight: International Regulators Seek to 'Optimize' Standards
- Advertisers in this Issue