AAMI News October 2018, Volume 53, Issue 10
Blockchain technology was explored in a recent Blockchain Health summit that brought together technology and healthcare innovators.
Pop quiz for medical device manufacturers: Is your quality management system (QMS) ready to meet new global expectations?
According to a behavioral investigation, managers in medical device firms rely on physicians to detect product defects...
AAMI Managing Editor Joe Sheffer held a roundtable discussion with three experts in sterile processing and disinfection.
- News in Brief
- Sterile Processing Takes Active Role in Surgeon Onboarding
- AAMI Opens Nominations for Annual Awards
- AAMI Launches Global Partnership to Train Biomeds in India
- The Big Picture: Biomedical Professionals in India
- Just Published: Second Edition of HTM Benchmarking Guide
- Tech World: For a Biomed in Haiti, ‘Every Situation Is New’
- Cleveland’s Robust Health Ecosystem to Enrich AAMI Exchange
- Asked & Answered: Peel-Pack Instrument Storage
- FDA Updates Guidance on Voluntary Consensus Standards
- Career Center: How Older Workers Can Position Themselves for Jobs
- Member News: ONE on ONE with Priyanka Upendra
- AAMI All-Star: Emily Mitzel
- Members on the Move
- Standards Spotlight: AAMI TIR99 to Provide Much-Needed Guidance for Reprocessing Dilators and Probes
- Advertisers in this Issue