AAMI Dialysis Standards Collection
No dialysis professional, facility, or manufacturer of dialysis equipment or products should be without the complete collection of current dialysis standards from AAMI.
Updated in 2015, this collection incorporates six new dialysis standards.
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11663, Quality of dialysis fluid for hemodialysis and related therapies
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 13958, Concentrates for hemodialysis and related therapies
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 13959, Water for hemodialysis and related therapies
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 23500, Guidance for the preparation and quality management of fluids for hemodialysis and related therapies
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 26722, Water treatment equipment for hemodialysis applications and related therapies
- AAMI TIR58, Water testing methodologies
Other standards include:
- AAMI TIR43: 2011, Ultrapure dialysate for hemodialysis and related therapies
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 8637:2010, Cardiovascular implants and extracorporeal systems — Hemodialyzers, hemodiafilters, hemofilters and hemoconcentrators
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 8638:2010, Cardiovascular implants and extracorporeal systems — Extracorporeal blood circuit for hemodialyzers, hemodiafilters and hemofilters
- ANSI/AAMI RD47:2008, Reprocessing of hemodialyzers
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 60601-2-16:2012, Medical electrical equipment — Part 2-16: Particular requirements for basic safety and essential performance of hemodialysis, hemodiafiltration and hemofiltration equipment
Would you like to learn about an eSubscription to dialysis standards? Call Customer Service at +1-877-249-8226.
Looking for more on hemodialysis? Consider the following.
- Acute Dialysis: Survey Readiness Handbook
- Dialysis Water and Dialysate Recommendations: A User Guide
- Hemodialysis Horizons
Published: September 2014
|Product Code||Format||List Price||Member Price|