At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- Check out the Hot Topics area where you'll find up-to-date information on topics from alarm systems to wireless technology.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
August 8, 2018 – David Dickey: Saying Goodbye to a â€˜Sacred Cowâ€™
Historically, every hospital has always had a written medical equipment management plan (MEMP), which is used to define and outline the organizationâ€™s responsibility and actions they take to properly acquire, utilize, and maintain the equipment […]
August 2, 2018 – Clarice Holden: Navigating the Interview from Both Sides of the Table
The interview is a key tool to both job applicants and employers to assess probable success in an open position at a company or hospital. Due to the scarcity of candidates for some positions, and […]
July 26, 2018 – Alyssa Merkle: If You Want to Help Others, 'Try Out' for HTM
When you think about a biomedical engineering manager, the first thing that comes to mind may not be a woman who, three years ago, was a cheerleader for the New England Patriots. But I'm here to tell you that healthcare technology management (HTM) is a field that anyone who loves helping others should consider. You […]