At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
February 19, 2019 – Ted Cohen: The Importance of a Daily Huddle
A few years ago, I semi-retired as the manager of a clinical engineering department in a large teaching hospital in California. When the subsequent manager retired this past summer, I became the interim manager during […]
February 12, 2019 – David Dickey: Look Beyond the 'Sacred Cow'
In my previous blog post, I wrote about how the continual focus on measuring and reporting on the number of scheduled inspections (preventive maintenance, or PMs) is a 'sacred cow' that needs to be put […]
February 8, 2019 – Jovito Gonzales: I Am HTM
My story in healthcare started more than 30 years ago in the Navy, where I was a hospital corpsman. Although I found providing direct patient care satisfying, I was also fascinated by the role of […]