At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- Check out the Hot Topics area where you'll find up-to-date information on topics from alarm systems to wireless technology.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
November 9, 2018 – Melissa Kozak: Advancing Value-Based Care with AI and the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) are increasingly ubiquitous in our everyday lives. By some estimates, the IoT in healthcare will grow from a market size of $60 billion in 2014 to […]
November 1, 2018 – Daniel Clesi: HTM Presents a World of Opportunity
There are few careers that can build leadership and teamwork, directly impact patient care, expand technical knowledge, improve medical systems, and bring value to a medical facility quite like biomedical engineering. The field has grown […]
October 29, 2018 – Mark Heston: Have You Chosen a Mentor?
My life-long journey in healthcare technology management (HTM) began more than four decades ago. I had just graduated from technical school and ran across an advertisement from a local hospital for an electronics technician. I […]