At AAMI, we just don’t give you the news. We provide context and expert analysis about the latest trends and topics in healthcare technology. And we listen to you through our many forums and social media. Stay informed and stay engaged!
Here are a few ways:
- You can read the latest News and Press Releases or subscribe to the AAMI news feed by clicking on the orange icon above.
- Visit the AAMIBlog—see the most recent contributions in the right column. Your post or response to a post is always welcome.
- Check out the Hot Topics area where you'll find up-to-date information on topics from alarm systems to wireless technology.
- AAMI's discussion groups are a good way to talk about an issue—whether you are asking a question or giving an answer.
- The AAMI Podcast explores today's most pressing healthcare technology challenges and the multidisciplinary approaches that are being used to clarify and resolve them.
- Submit an article, paper, or commentary to BI&T, our peer-reviewed journal, by sending an email to editor Joe Sheffer at email@example.com. Letters to the editor are also welcome.
- Follow AAMI on social media. Click on the icons under "connect" on your left to stay on top of the latest news and updates.
From the AAMIBlog
September 18, 2018 – Mary Drosnock: New Sterile Processing TIR Will Help Reduce Confusion
Have you heard the good news? AAMI has recently accepted a new work item proposal for the construction of a brand-new technical information report, TIR 99, which will focus on the proper processing of dilators, […]
September 14, 2018 – Russell Furst: Both Management and Leadership Matter
Are you a manager or a leader? (Hint: This is a trick question—a false dichotomy.) In recent years, it has become more common for organizations to seek out leaders rather than managers. We typically associate […]
September 10, 2018 – Casey Greene: The Value of HTM Clinical Education
Years ago, while working for the Siemens Call Center, I noticed that "service and technical" issues and questions were beginning to blend with "applications and technologist" issues/questions. Over my professional career, I've realized a few […]