AAMI Mission Statement
AAMI provides global leadership to support the healthcare community in the development, management, and use of safe and effective healthcare technology.
AAMI's Strategic Plan 2015–2017
AAMI Staff Core Values
Commitment - To continually support the efforts of our members to improve patient care by advancing the safety and effectiveness of medical instrumentation
Communication - To share information openly and effectively
Diversity - To value the multi-faceted nature of our community
Integrity - To serve the AAMI community with superior ethical and professional standards
Teamwork - To foster a trusting and inclusive environment that respects each individual while encouraging collaborations
Service - To provide the highest level of quality in everything we do
AAMI Service Standards Covering All Member and Customer Interactions
Members and Customers have a right to expect that AAMI Staff will…
- Work as a team to consistently exceed their expectations and to fulfill AAMI’s Mission.
- Be courteous, respectful, honest, and professional at all times.
- Take the time to listen, ask questions to clarify when necessary, and ensure that all questions/inquiries/issues regardless of path (phone, e-mail, etc.) have been fully addressed.
- Operate under the assumption that each member/customer is a priority and provide timely, complete, and accurate information in response to inquiries and requests.
- Work toward a reasonable and satisfactory solution when issues arise.
- Adhere to AAMI Staff Core Values.