New Professional Membership Program
If you have worked in the medical technology field for 5 years or less, you can now join AAMI for a significant discount and receive full AAMI member benefits.
By qualifying for AAMI’s New Professional Membership category, you will receive all of AAMI’s membership benefits for up to 85% off the regular membership dues!
Do I Qualify?
This program is available to anyone who has worked in the medical technology field for 5 years or less, is not a student, and is not a current or past member of AAMI.
What Do I Receive as an AAMI Member?
You will receive the full AAMI member benefit package including:
- A year-long subscription to AAMI’s award-winning journal for medical technology professionals, BI&T
- A subscription to AAMI’s monthly newsletter, AAMI News
- Free resume postings and access to job openings
- Deep discounts on AAMI’s standards, publications, Annual Conference registration, and other educational opportunities
- Guidance on Joint Commission issues, troubleshooting techniques, best practices, money-saving tips, IT guidance, and innovative patient safety efforts
- Access to the searchable and archived editions of BI&T, AAMI’s journal,—an important online research tool
- Complimentary copies of AAMI’s specialty publications, focused on IT topics, sterilization, nursing-biomed issues, etc.
- Access to online communities, networking opportunities, awards recognition, committee participation, and more...
How Much Do I Pay?
You pay $60 in the first year, $100 in the second year and $150 in the third year — a significant discount off the $220 individual membership dues.
How Do I Join?
- Link to the Membership page: http://www.aami.org/membership/join.html
- Join using this pdf form: www.aami.org/membership/applications/individual.pdf
Questions? Contact Dawn Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.orgRETURN TO MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES