Interactive Educational Programs Direct to the Office!
AAMI is now offering webinars as a companion to its comprehensive and interactive training programs. To date, over 11,000 attendees have taken the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge through these cost-effective events.
A webinar is a learning event that can be attended from the comfort and convenience of one's office. The savings are significant—completely eliminate travel time, hassle, and expense. Invite staff members to listen and participate all for one low fee. It's easy; you only need a telephone and access to the Internet.
- Customer Service Skills for HTM Professionals Series
- June 21, 2013: Part I: Providing Excellent Customer Service Over the Phone
- July 19, 2013: Part II: Providing Excellent Customer Service in the Field
- August 16, 2013: Part III: Dealing with Difficult People
- September 20, 2013: Part IV: Handling Confrontations
- October 18, 2013: Part V: Communicating Successfully
- November 15, 2013: Part VI: Writing Clearly and Concisely
- June 6, 2013: House of Quality / Quality Function Deployment: A Key Toolset for Design Control
- June 14, 2013: Combination Products: Understand and Implement the Requirements
- June 27, 2013: Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization: Are You Following Recommended Practices?
- July 11, 2013: Channel 37: What Your Facility Can Do to Prepare
- July 24, 2013: Using Rigid Sterilization Containers in the Healthcare Setting
- September 17, 2013: Selling HF: The Business Case for Human Factors in Industry
- September 19, 2013: Moisture Assessment/Wet Packs
- September 26, 2013: Regulatory Compliance Overview
Please check back for webinars as they are added throughout the year. For webinars you may have missed, check out the Webinars on CD area.