Interactive Educational Programs Direct to the Office!
AAMI is now offering webinars as a companion to its comprehensive and interactive training programs. To date, over 11,000 attendees have taken the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge through these cost-effective events.
A webinar is a learning event that can be attended from the comfort and convenience of one's office. The savings are significant—completely eliminate travel time, hassle, and expense. Invite staff members to listen and participate all for one low fee. It's easy; you only need a telephone and access to the Internet.
- January 7, 2014: Cybersecurity for Medical Devices NEW DATE
HTSI Webinar Series on Alarm Systems Management
- January 28, 2014: Best Practices for Alarm Management - Palomar Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Hospital
- February 25, 2014: Best Practices for Alarm Management - Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Intermountain Healthcare
- March 25, 2014: Best Practices for Alarm Management - Kaiser Permanente and Children's National Medical Center
- April 29, 2014: Educating and Training Your Staff: Circling Back to Your Policies and Procedures
Please check back for webinars as they are added throughout the year. For webinars you may have missed, check out the Webinars on CD area.