Interactive Educational Programs Direct to the Office!
AAMI is now offering webinars as a companion to its comprehensive and interactive training programs. To date, over 11,000 attendees have taken the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge through these cost-effective events.
A webinar is a learning event that can be attended from the comfort and convenience of one's office. The savings are significant—completely eliminate travel time, hassle, and expense. Invite staff members to listen and participate all for one low fee. It's easy; you only need a telephone and access to the Internet.
- August 14, 2014: Current Issues in Medical Device Risk Management: FDA and EU Issues
- August 19, 2014: Best Practices in Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization (IUSS)
- August 21, 2014: Simulating Invasive Medical Procedures
- August 26, 2014: Good Design of Medical Device Instructions for Use and Training Materials - Part 1: A Valid Process
- August 28, 2014: Medical Device Risk Management & Safety Assurance Cases
- September 23, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box – Part IV: Setting Expectations through Goals and Key Performance Indicators
- September 30, 2014: Integration of Reliability Practices in Implantable Medical Devices – Part I: Reliability Estimation Based on Field Returns
- October 14, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box—Part V: Six Steps to Performance Management
- November 12, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box—Part VI: Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
Please check back for webinars as they are added throughout the year. For webinars you may have missed, check out the Webinars on CD area.