Interactive Educational Programs Direct to the Office!
AAMI is now offering webinars as a companion to its comprehensive and interactive training programs. To date, over 11,000 attendees have taken the opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge through these cost-effective events.
A webinar is a learning event that can be attended from the comfort and convenience of one's office. The savings are significant—completely eliminate travel time, hassle, and expense. Invite staff members to listen and participate all for one low fee. It's easy; you only need a telephone and access to the Internet.
- April 29, 2014: Educating and Training Your Staff: Circling Back to Your Policies and Procedures
- May 13, 2014: Best Practices in Cleaning and Decontamination
- May 22, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box—Part II: Time Management & Delegation
- June 25, 2014: Preparing for a Sterile Processing Accreditation Survey
- Sampling Plans
- May 20, 2014: Sampling Plan – Part 1 of 3: Making Statistically-Valid, Risk-Based Decisions
- Sampling Plan – Part 2 of 3: Variable Acceptance Sampling Plans
- Sampling Plan – Part 3 of 3: Attribute Acceptance Sampling Plans
- June 19, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box—Part III: Interviewing Techniques
- September, 23, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box—Part IV: Setting Expectations Through Goals and Key Performance Indicators
- October 14, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box—Part V: Six Steps to Performance Management
- November 12, 2014: Building Your Management Tool Box—Part VI: Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
Please check back for webinars as they are added throughout the year. For webinars you may have missed, check out the Webinars on CD area.