HTM Week 2014 Poster
This annual celebration is designed to promote the awareness of—and appreciation for—the critical work of biomedical equipment technicians (BMETs), clinical engineers, and other members of the healthcare technology management (HTM) field. So how can you celebrate? Here are several ideas developed by AAMI’s Technology Management Council (TMC) to help you mark this appreciation week in your community or at your workplace.
- Contest — Every year we host a contest for the best celebration of HTM Week. Our 2014 winners were members of the Clinical Engineering Department of the University of Missouri Health Care/Tiger Institute.
- Free Poster Offered — Each year we offer a poster to display at your workplace. See last year's poster on the right. The 2015 version will be available closer to the event.
- Letter to Local Officials — This customizable sample letter is available to send to state or local elected officials, asking them to formally proclaim the week in your area.
- News Release — This sample press release is available to customize and send to your local newspaper or other media outlets.
- Creative Ideas — A few ideas for celebrating HTM Week where you work.
Sponsored by the Technology Management Council