Ways to Register
1. ONLINE - Link here to register online
2. PHONE - +1-800-373-3174, to order with credit card
3. FAX - Download the printer-friendly registration form in PDF from the list below and fax to +1-240-396-5781.
- June 14, 2013: Combination Products: Understand and Implement the Requirements
- June 27, 2013: Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization: Are You Following Recommended Practices?
- July 24, 2013: Using Rigid Sterilization Containers in the Healthcare Setting
- July 30, 2013: Are You Following AAMI ST79 Recommended Practices for Monitoring the Steam Sterilization Process?
- September 17, 2013: Selling HF: The Business Case for Human Factors in Industry
- Customer Service Skills for HTM Professionals Series
- June 21, 2013: Part I: Providing Excellent Customer Service Over the Phone
- July 19, 2013: Part II: Providing Excellent Customer Service in the Field
- August 16, 2013: Part III: Dealing with Difficult People
- September 20, 2013: Part IV: Handling Confrontations
- October 18, 2013: Part V: Communicating Successfully
- November 15, 2013: Part VI: Writing Clearly and Concisely
4. MAIL - Select and download the printer-friendly registration from the link above and mail with payment to:
AAMI - QS Programs Registration
PO Box 0211
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701-0211
Registration Facts for Quality Systems Training Courses
Confirmation notices will be distributed one week after your registration has been processed. Please contact Deborah Hille at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-703-253-8276, if you have not received your confirmation e-mail. To ensure receipt in your personal inbox (not bulk or junk folder), please take a moment to add email@example.com to your e-mail address book. Please note that AAMI marketing pieces are not sent from this e-mail address.
Rates for group discounts are available upon request. For more information, please call +1-800-332-2264 ext. 1411.
Please print or photocopy the registration form for additional registrants.
Substitutions, Transfers, and Cancellations for QS Training Courses:
In the event you are unable to attend a program, you may transfer your registration to a qualified colleague or apply your registration fee to a subsequent program on a space-available basis. AAMI's policies on refunds, transfers, and substitutions are:
- Send a colleague to attend in your place...
Substitutions can be made at any time prior to the program without penalty. No substitutions will be honored once the program begins.
to a subsequent program...
- AAMI allows a one time transfer to a subsequent program as an alternative to cancellation. Transfer requests must be received by AAMI in writing (via e-mail or fax) no later than one week prior to the start of the originally registered program. (Please note: for those requests made after the start of the program, AAMI will assess a $400 transfer penalty in addition to the registration fee.)
- Transfer requests must state alternate name and date of the program choice. Since programs are not all priced identically, the registrant is responsible for any increases in registration fees resulting from the transfer. No refunds for the difference between program prices will be made should the price of the program choice be less than the price of the originally registered program.
- Any request for a transfer beyond this one-time allowance will be treated as a cancellation. (see cancellation policy).
If AAMI receives a cancellation request at least one week prior to the program date, the registration fee minus a $400 cancellation fee will be refunded. No refunds will be granted for cancellations received by AAMI less than one week before the program. (Cancellation policies for webinars are listed on each webinar description.)
- No Shows...
Failure to attend a program for which you are registered will result in forfeiture of registration fees.
Join AAMI and Save!! Link to Membership
Are you entitled to the member discount? Please call +1-800-332-2264 ext. 1214 before you register and find out.