The AAMI Credentials Institute (ACI) awards certification credentials to healthcare technology professionals and entities in higher education, industry, and healthcare delivery.
As healthcare becomes more complex, certification is one way to demonstrate and showcase competencies. It strengthens the public confidence in safer healthcare systems. Healthcare technology professionals seek certification as a way of demonstrating their accomplishments, mastery of skills, and experience in core competencies. Certification helps to highlight a professional's ability to provide quality and trustworthy service.
Types of certification
- Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician (CBET)®
- Certified Laboratory Equipment Specialist (CLES)®
- Certified Radiology Equipment Specialist (CRES)®
- Certified Healthcare Technology Manager (CHTM)
- Certified Quality System Manager (CQSM)
- AAMI membership is not a prerequisite for certification.
- Achieving certification does not constitute AAMI membership.
- ACI does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, marital status, or physical disabilities.
- ACI understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its certification activities, manages conflict of interest, and ensures the objectivity of its certification activities.
The online journal is currently down and will be live later this year. Please use the writable PDF to track your CEUs until then. Contact an AAMI representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
AAMI Credentials Institute
4301 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 301