Spirit of AAMI Award
This award recognizes the outstanding contributions of an AAMI member in volunteer efforts within the association.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- A commitment to AAMI, and the advancement of its mission and strategic goals.
- A long and exemplary record of volunteer AAMI service.
- Leadership in identifying and working with AAMI to resolve a challenge facing the field.
Candidates should demonstrate:
- Leadership on AAMI committees.
- A proven track record in helping to bring together diverse stakeholders to forge consensus and improve patient safety.
The award includes a $2,000 check and a plaque to be presented at the AAMI Annual Conference & Expo in Long Beach, CA.
Spirit of AAMI Award Winners
- 2017 – Vickie Snyder
- 2016 – Larry W. Hertzler, MBA, CCE
- 2015 – Elliot B. Sloane, PhD, CCE, FHIMSS
- 2014 – Alan Lipschultz, CCE, PE, CSP
- 2013 – Pat Baird, MS, MBA
2017 Award Recipient
Vickie Snyder has been selected to receive the Spirit of AAMI award in recognition of her outstanding volunteer contributions and her tireless encouragement of young HTM professionals. Synder was one of the founding members of AAMI’s Technology Management Committee. Additionally, she served on the AAMI Board of Directors from 2008 to 2014 and the AAMI Foundation’s Board of Directors from 2001 to 2015. Snyder is a vocal advocate for the benefits of connecting with colleagues through local HTM associations and through participation in AAMI, inspiring those she works with to get involved and further their careers.
Make your 2018 nomination using the online nomination form. The deadline for nominations is January 31, 2018.
For more information, contact Allison Rafti at +1-703-253-8296 or email@example.com.