AAMI's Mission Statement
The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation's (AAMI's) mission is to provide global multidisciplinary leadership and programs that enhance the goals and capabilities of the professions, healthcare institutions, government, industry and other institutions that relate to the delivery, development, management, use and other aspects of safe and effective medical instrumentation and related technologies.
AAMI Staff Core Values
|Commitment||To continually support the efforts of our members to improve patient care by advancing the safety and effectiveness of medical instrumentation|
|Communication||To share information openly and effectively|
|Diversity||To value the multi-faceted nature of our community|
|Integrity||To serve the AAMI community with superior ethical and professional standards|
|Teamwork||To foster a trusting and inclusive environment that respects each
individual while encouraging collaboration
|Service||To provide the highest level of quality in everything we do|
AAMI Service Standards Covering All Member and Customer Interactions
Members and Customers have a right to expect that AAMI Staff will…
- Work as a team to consistently exceed their expectations and to fulfill AAMI’s Mission.
- Be courteous, respectful, honest, and professional at all times.
- Take the time to listen, ask questions to clarify when necessary, and ensure that all questions/inquiries/issues regardless of path (phone, email, etc.) have been fully addressed.
- Operate under the assumption that each member/customer is a priority and provide timely, complete, and accurate information in response to inquiries and requests.
- Work toward a reasonable and satisfactory solution when issues arise.
- Adhere to AAMI Staff Core Values.