Save the Date—June 9–12, 2017
Plan to join us in Austin, June 9–12, for four days full of opportunities for learning, connecting with peers, and seeing the latest innovations and advances in healthcare technology.
From knowledge-building educational programming to an Expo Hall of nearly 200 medical equipment manufacturers and service providers, it does not matter if this is your first conference or your twentieth: it will be one of your most memorable!
What makes the conference experience so valuable?
- Learning from industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss virtually every major issue facing the field.
- Networking with others and sharing best practices to improve patient safety and control costs.
- Experiencing the AAMI 2017 Expo—a one-stop source for information about the latest innovations, upgrades, and advances in healthcare technology from more than 200 medical equipment manufacturers, including many of the world’s leading companies and service providers.
- Discovering professional and career advancement tools to expand your knowledge, make new connections, and chart a path forward.
Plan to attend AAMI 2017—in Austin, Texas
Registration will open on December 1st. No matter where you are in your career—a seasoned professional, student, or new to the HTM community—AAMI 2017 is for everyone who works in healthcare technology management!
Who Should Attend?
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Clinical engineers
- Biomedical engineers
- Healthcare and hospital IT specialists
- And others who purchase, track, maintain, repair, or manage medical equipment