AAMI 2015: Navigate the interconnected world of healthcare technology
AAMI 2015 will bring 1,700+ healthcare technology management professionals from across the nation and around the world. Join us in Denver for four days full of learning opportunities, networking, and to see the latest innovations, upgrades, and advances in healthcare technology.
What makes the AAMI 2015 experience so valuable?
- Exposure to industry experts and thought leaders who will address virtually every major issue facing the field.
- Networking opportunities to build a sense of camaraderie and develop lasting relationships with fellow attendees and AAMI staff.
- The AAMI 2015 Expo is your one-stop source for information about the latest innovations, upgrades, and advances in healthcare technology from more than 200 medical equipment manufacturers, including many of the world’s leading companies.
- Professional and career advancement tools to expand your knowledge, make new connections, and chart a path forward.
- Certification – earn 1.5 renewal points for your CBET, CCE, CRES, or CLES, by attending the full conference. If you’re not yet certified, the BMET Review Course will help you prepare for the CBET exam.
Plan now to attend AAMI 2015—the premier conference for healthcare technology management professionals.
No matter where you are in your career—a seasoned professional, student, or new to the HTM community—AAMI 2015 is for everyone who works in healthcare technology management!
AAMI thanks the following 2015 conference sponsors:
Who Should Attend?