Plan to join us at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA, June 1–4, for four days full of opportunities for learning, connecting with peers, and seeing the latest innovations and advances in healthcare technology.
With our knowledge-building educational programming, an Expo Hall of more than 200 medical equipment manufacturers and service providers, and countless opportunities to make new professional contacts, this conference will be your most memorable—whether it’s your first or 21st!
What makes the conference experience so valuable?
- Learning from industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss virtually every major issue facing the field.
- Networking with others and sharing best practices to improve patient safety and control costs.
- Experiencing the AAMI 2018 Expo—a one-stop source for information about the latest innovations, upgrades, and advances in healthcare technology from more than 200 medical equipment manufacturers, including many of the world’s leading companies and service providers.
- Discovering professional and career advancement tools to expand your knowledge, make new connections, and chart a path forward.
Who should attend?
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Clinical engineers
- Biomedical engineers
- Healthcare and hospital IT specialists
- And others who purchase, track, maintain, repair, or manage medical equipment