HTM Leadership Academy
Some of the greatest challenges that HTM leaders face is positioning ourselves to be valued partners in our organizations. While we all know the many benefits that HTM departments can provide, it isn’t easy to get the attention of healthcare executives and other team members to win them over as champions of HTM and understand their return-on-investment.
This new one-day leadership academy from AAMI and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) will help current and aspiring HTM leaders become fully integrated members of the healthcare delivery team and have significant influence in the management of all healthcare technology.
Interactive sessions will help you develop excellent communication, interpersonal, and other skills that will be required for personal and organizational success. You will learn how to:
- Explain the qualities of leadership and collaboration necessary to effect change in your organizations
- Challenge yourself to be more engaged and influential by honing existing skills and developing new competencies
- Communicate the value of HTM in ensuring efficient operational workflow and high-quality care and how that translates to overall profitability
- Examine how HTM leaders presently operate and explore new approaches to collaboration and engagement
- Describe how relationships with other members of the healthcare delivery team and customers can be shaped by examining a new approach to customer service
For more information about the HTM Academy, go to AAMI University.
A limited number of seats are available for this inaugural program, and permission from your supervisor is required to attend. Upon completion of the course, you will earn a certificate suitable for framing.