AAMI 2018 brings HTM students, new professionals, and leaders together to learn about the latest innovations and advances in healthcare technology. No matter where you are in your career—AAMI 2018 is for you!
If you're a full-time student, your registration fee for the entire conference is just $75.
There's a lot to pack into four days, so here are some highlights to help you plan your time in Long Beach.
- Are you looking for a job or getting ready to look for one in the near future? Need career advice? Wish you knew more about what it takes to succeed as an HTM professional? Stop by the Career Center. We're open on Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Monday 8 a.m. to noon. Pick up some of AAMI's professional development resources.
- Meet representatives from various companies. Interview with your next employer, find out where the jobs are and what skills companies are looking for, and get some sound career advice.
- You can post your resume online and apply for jobs too.
- Tip: Bring multiple copies of your resume and dress to impress.
There is a complete lineup of preofessional development sessions geared toward students and new professionals that will provide practical advice and tips.
Come back to see the complete Educational Session schedule!
- With nearly 200 exhibitors, including many of the world's leading manufacturers and service providers, the Expo Hall is a is a great place to network and learn more about state-of-the-art healthtechnology.
- Get a first-hand look at new medical devices, visit the Interactive Systems Booth and experience interoperability in patient safety, or learn something new at the AAMI Spotlight "Express Sessions" held each day.
- Check out the list of exhibitors and the floorplan here. The Expo is open from noon to 5:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday..
Don’t miss your chance to meet leaders in the health technology industry and make connections with professionals in the HTM field!
- Welcome Reception
Friday, June 1, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- New Attendee Meet & Greet
Friday, June 1, 7:00 pm –8:00 pm
- Next Generation and New Professional Breakfast
Saturday, June 2, 7:30 am–9:00 am
- Happy Hour
Saturday, June 2, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
Sunday, June 3, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- AAMI Appreciation Reception
Sunday, June 3, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm