AAMI Exchange 2019 brings HTM students, new professionals, and leaders together to learn about the latest innovations and advances in healthcare technology. No matter where you are in your career—AAMI Exchange 2019 is for you!
If you're a full-time student, your registration fee for the entire conference is just $75. Tips to Build Your Case to attend AAMI Exchange 2019 go here.
There's a lot to pack into four days, so here are some highlights to help you plan your time in Cleveland.
- Stop by the Career Center. Are you looking for a job or getting ready to look for one soon? Need career advice? Wish you knew more about what it takes to succeed as an HTM professional? Pick up some of AAMI's professional development resources.
- Interview with your next employer, find out where the jobs are and what skills companies are looking for, and get some sound career advice.
- Free headshots
- Tip: Bring multiple copies of your resume and dress to impress.
There will be a complete lineup of professional development sessions geared toward students and new professionals that will provide practical advice and tips. Detailed education sessions coming soon.
- With nearly 200 exhibitors, including many of the world's leading manufacturers and service providers, the Expo Hall is a is a great place to network and learn more about state-of-the-art health technology.
- Get a first-hand look at new medical devices, visit the New IOT Experience and experience interoperability in patient safety, or learn something new at the AAMI Spotlight "Express Sessions" held each day.
- Check out the list of exhibitors and the floorplan here.
Don’t miss your chance to meet leaders in the health technology industry and make connections with professionals in the HTM field!
- Welcome Reception
Friday, June 7, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- New Attendee Meet & Greet Reception
Friday, June 7, 7:00 pm –8:00 pm
- Next Generation and New Professional Breakfast
Saturday, June 8, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Daily Morning Coffee Breaks—Sponsored by Siemens Healthineers
- Networking Lunches in the Expo Hall
- Happy Hour
Saturday, June 8, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm—Sponsored by Avante Health Solutions
- 2nd Annual Fun Run & Walk Fundraiser (pre-registration required)
Sunday, June 9, 6:00 am-7:00 am
- AAMI Appreciation Reception at the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame
Sunday, June 9, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
To view the complete Schedule-at-a-Glance go here.
STUDENTS, We Want You!
Volunteer as a Student Ambassador
If you are a student interested in a career in health technology, participating as a volunteer in the AAMI Exchange is a great way to get a jump-start on your career. You will expand your knowledge, connect with industry experts and thought leaders, and grow personally and professionally.
The Exchange is the name for AAMI’s revamped and reimagined annual conference, the most exciting event of the year for health technology professionals. Volunteer opportunities are available for students during the Exchange. Being a Student Ambassador is fun and educationally rewarding.
By serving as a Student Ambassador for six hours over the four conference days, you will receive:
• Complimentary full registration, which includes the Appreciation Reception, Awards Reception, and Welcome Reception; two days of lunch and one happy hour at the Expo
• Access to over 70 of cutting-edge and innovative presentations, including three Main Stage speakers
• Access to the AAMI Career Center and its professional development tools
• Networking opportunities
• Participation in the Next Generation and New Professional Breakfast
• Complimentary AAMI membership for one year
As a Student Ambassador, you can help monitor individual sessions, assist with Product Showcases, and play key roles at events throughout the entire Exchange.
How to apply:
Please email your contact information along with the degree you are seeking and graduation date to Pam Magnani at email@example.com. Please indicate which days you are available to volunteer. The deadline to apply is Friday, May 10th.