The Next 50 Years
What Does the Future Hold?
- Change Ahoy! Scan Identifies Trends in Healthcare Technology
- Infographic: The Future of Healthcare Technology: Peering into the Next 10 Years
- Members Respond: What do you see as the biggest challenge for healthcare technology moving forward and why?
Making Technology Safer
- AAMI Foundation Guide Targets Challenge of Multiple Infusion Safety
- AAMI Standard Offers Solution to Hospitals Facing New Cyber Risks
- Task Force Launches Competency Project for Device Service
- AAMI Foundation to Tackle Purchase and Use of Complex Healthcare Technology
- AAMI Foundation Launches Research Awards Program
- Major Risk Management Standard to be Updated
Meet the Up and Coming Generation
- Scholarships Help Build Future for Deserving Students—The AAMI Foundation has awarded five aspiring healthcare technology professionals $3,000 to put toward their education.
- The field's future leaders — AAMI News has featured the experiences and contributions of young professionals in healthcare technology. Take a moment to meet some of tomorrow's leaders.
- Where are they now? — AAMI scholarship success stories
AAMI Foundation Scholarship Program
Help Build Tomorrows for Deserving Students
Every year, the AAMI Foundation awards scholarships to students aspiring to become biomedical equipment technicians, clinical engineers, and health systems engineers. These scholarships help students who have demonstrated academic excellence, technical aptitude, and commitment to the healthcare technology and patient safety succeed in their chosen fields.
Learn more about the scholarship program.